Early Metrics is the international rating agency for start-ups and innovative SMEs. We provide corporates and investors with qualitative and financial insights to decide which ventures to partner with or invest in. Our scientific methodology focuses on qualitative KPIs to reliably assess the growth potential of any tech start-up or scale-up. With offices in London, Paris, Berlin and Tel Aviv as well as a database of 2000+ rated startups, Early Metrics provides its Fortune 500 clients and investors with transparent and independent knowledge into the most dynamic startup ecosystems.
Start-ups also benefit from being rated by Early Metrics as they freely receive a rating certificate and feedback from expert analysts.
Early Metrics is the bridge between the most forward-thinking decision makers and the most innovative newcomers.
Role and responsibility
Directly attached to the Head of Sales - DACH and as a Business Developer dedicated to the DACH region within Early Metrics, you will:
- Get the opportunity to get responsibility from day one
- Determine how fast we will be growing
- Enter the venture ecosystem in an international company with a unique position
- Create, manage and close your own Deal Flow. Fortune 500? Yes, these will be the ones you will be turning into our clients and Early Metrics addicts
- Develop and deploy your own prospection strategy
- Close deals with Fortune 500 and Mittelstand companies
- Manage your own client portfolio and Industries
- Become our Clients trusted Partner in their Innovation Strategy
- Representing the company during events and conferences
- Bring forward ideas of how to improve the company
- Support us in growing the family of Early Metrics?
What’s it in for you other than a salary?
- Enhance your skills, on-going personal development through senior and peer support
- Develop your knowledge, expertise and network in the startup and venture ecosystem
- Work with very smart and highly motivated people
- Have direct impact on the development of the company.
Who you are?
- You have a Master degree in one of the top International universities/schools
- You also have a minimum of 2 years-experience in sales and/or business development, consulting, with results showing your ability to develop and manage high margin businesses
- You ideally have overseas experience and understanding of different cultures
- Finally, you are fluent in English and German Native.
You also are:
- A-Level player, committed and getting things done
- Empathetic: We are a Family and care about each other and our clients
- Professional and autonomous, but also open for for plenty of fun and team activities
- International experience and open mindset
- You wake up with a smile because you love life and what you will be doing
- Optimistic and curious.
Rheinsberger Strabe 76/77, 10115, Berlin, Germany